TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated [27/06/2022]
Oddience is a coaching platform that allows professionals to share their links on a wide range of online platforms via which people can schedule time on their calendar for professional consultation.
WELCOME TO ODDIENCE!
We are glad to have you here. By using Oddience, you agree to these Terms & Conditions ("Terms"), as well as the other policies listed here and on the Site.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“You” “Coach” “User”), your clients(“Client” “End user” “User”) and [Oddience Insights Limited] (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the [www.oddience.co] website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website, or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”)
- Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
- We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
- It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
To create an account or become an Oddience user, you must be at least 18. If you’re creating an account on behalf of someone else, you must have their permission to do so. You’re responsible for your account and using it in a lawful way.
Only coaches are liable to own an account with us, other users (their clients) can only use oddience via coaches’ unique links.
Who is a coach?
A Coach is a professional who gets paid by providing consultation services to clients using Oddience. We can also refer to a coach as a specialist or mentor.
Your use of the Site represents and warrants that:
As a coach;
- All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
- you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- You are at least 18years old [(The Site is intended for users who are at least 13 years of age.) All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the Site. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to these Terms and Conditions prior to you using the site.]
- You are required to register with the Site.
- you agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password.
- You agree that we reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
- you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
- You are aware that all End User payments are instantly credited to the Coach and we will not be responsible for refunds.
As a Client, you;
- are not liable to create an account with us.
- using the unique link provided by a coach, you can book the coach's services.
- a coach is allowed to cancel your booking if he/she can not provide your request.
- agree that Coaches are solely responsible to facilitate refunds when you are perhaps dissatisfied with service rendered.
Accordingly, those individuals who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a Coach, you agree not to:
- offer services outside the professional verticals. Example of prohibited services include: adoption or surrogacy, gambling, human trafficking/prostitution, pornography, drugs, adult content, robbery, bribe or extortion and terrorism. Any Coach found to be violating our Community Standard will be banned and reported to relevant authorities.
- attempt to impersonate another user or use the username of another user.
- transfer or sell your account (We might temporarily make your account inaccessible if we sense any suspicious activity)
As a User of this site, you agree not to;
- indirectly or directly, collect, compile, organize, or create a database without our authorization.
- use the Site for any unauthorized purpose, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails, or signing up for user accounts using automated means or under false pretenses.
- interfere with the security features of the Site, including those that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Content or impose limitations on the use of the Site and/or its Content, or engage in unauthorized framing or linking of the Site.
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords, passwords as well as making improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person or decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- upload, transmit, or attempt to transmit any material that functions as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (gifs), 11 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware" or "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms").
- use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software, except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage.
- disparage, tarnish, or harm us and/or the Site or use the Site in a manner that is inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
The Site may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal details or other material (collectively, "Content and Materials"), and may invite you to join its community.
Other Site users and third-party websites may be able to view contributions. In light of this, any contributions you send could be regarded as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make any Contributions available, you guarantee and represent that:
- Your Contributions are not and will not violate any third party's intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights, during their creation, distribution, transmission, public performance, access, download, or copying.
- Your Contributions may be used by us, the Site, and other users of the Site in any manner permitted by the Site and these Terms and Conditions only if you are the original creator and owner of them or you have obtained all necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions.
- Your contributions are not unauthorized promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, bulk mailings, or other types of solicitation, nor are they false, inaccurate, misleading, or unsolicited comments.
- Your contributions do not (in our opinion) ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or otherwise abuse any person, nor are they lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, or slanderous.
- Your contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any governments, incite acts of physical violence against others, or violate any applicable laws, regulations, or rules.
- Your contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any user; neither do they contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or contains ponographic content.
- Your contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
- Your contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or any applicable law or regulation.
Any use of the Site in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and Conditions and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Site.
By submitting your Contributions to any area of the Site [or making your Contributions accessible to the Site by connecting your account on the Site to any o f your social networking accounts], you automatically grant us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, translate, create derivative works from, publicly perform, publicly display, publicly perform, make whole or in part), and distribute such contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media format and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with them. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site.
You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property, and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.